New WordPress website for a holiday rental
Bills House is a holiday rental property in Bridport, Dorset
Bills House is a modern holiday property that’s available to hire for family holidays. The house is located in Bridport, within walking distance from the coast at West Bay in Dorset.
Bills House is owned by Dave and Gill and they were chatting with family members about taking more control over the management of the bookings for their holiday rental property. They were using some of the main holiday listing portals, but were finding it more and more difficult to control pricing due to the rules these portals were changing.
We’ve previously worked with their eldest son, Richard to create a website for his own business as a freelance drummer and drum instructor in Switzerland. Richard advised his parents to give us a call, as we would be able to help them.
- New website with an image gallery and information about things to do in the local area.
- Online availability calendar.
- A dynamic price list that we can update from season to season.
- A Guestbook so we can showcase comments from our guests.
- A blog so we can post updates to existing and future guests.
We worked closely with Dave and Gill to produce a suitably modern website with all the functionality they wanted.
The end product offered a range of features and functionality to suit their requirements: